The Old Shed where the ceremony is held, is completely weatherproof.
The Restaurant where the reception is held is completely weatherproof.
We are flexible, this can be discussed on your site inspection.
No approval required.
Security isn’t provided by the venue.
What access will we have before the wedding in order to set up, and what is required by your suppliers (for example parking, storage, kitchen space)?
Car parking for vendors and guests is available. Couples have the option to have decorations delivered and stored at the venue before the wedding. Space for your wedding cake will be available in our cool room the day prior the wedding.
The Restaurant Inclusions:
- Exclusive use of the waterfront venue on the day of the wedding, with early arrival on the day for setup.
- Support and development of a venue run sheet in the lead up to the wedding from our professional wedding team.
- A professional team to service your wedding from start to finish.
- Function manager to assist with catering and venue logistics.
- Use of fixed lighting and festoon lighting inside the venue.
- Bar set up, including staff and all glassware.
- Lighting over the garden
- 3 wine barrels
- Timber sideboard
- Cake presentations table and cake knife
- Thick paper napkins, cutlery, crockery and glassware
- Wooden A frame for seating chart
- Sonos music system, suitable for background music
Ceremony standing capacity: 200, Seated capacity: 120
Reception standing capacity: 200, Seated capacity: 150
Music must be kept at a reasonable level and bumped in/out at allowable times. Live music must conclude by 10:30pm and 10:00pm on Sundays.
Photographer: Seed & Salt Photography
Photographer: Maple & June Photography
Events Styling & Hire: Salt & Wildflowers
Flowers: Ellerslie Flowers
Videographer: Refined Visuals
Event Hire: Rosie Pose
Celebrant: Kirsty Laing
Music: The Funk Thieves
Wedding Makeup: Rocks Beauty Therapy
Wedding Hair: Saltwater Hairstyles
Wedding Cake: Jacksons Designer Cakes
Transport: Cavanagh Bus & Coach Service
Ceremony time slots: 11am or 4pm
Reception: Lunchtime 12pm – 4pm, Evening 5pm – 11pm
Event bump in is available from 8:00am the day of your event and must be completed two hours prior to the start of your event. Bump out must be completed by 8:30am the day following your event or as negotiated with The Garden Bar.
Last drinks 30 minutes before the end of the event.